At Dreammakers by Cuty & Veronica LLC, we very much appreciate your readership and understand the importance of your personal privacy. This policy is available to help you understand the handling of information while you’re on the site.
If you do not agree with these terms, do not provide any Personal Information to Us. If you choose to refuse or withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with services normally offered by Us.
We do not sell or market products to Minors. Minors are not eligible to register with, use or purchase services via the Web site . We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any Minor, and will not deliberately use such information. If you are under 18, you may use the Web site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PORTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE OPEN TO VISITORS, YOU REPRESENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE POLICIES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THESE POLICIES CONSTITUTE AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US, EVEN THOUGH IT IS ELECTRONIC AND IS NOT PHYSICALLY SIGNED BY EITHER OF THE PARTIES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE POLICIES, THEN DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT.
We only collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to Us, or that is incidental to your use of Our services. The information We learn helps Us personalize and continually improve your experience with Us, and assists Us in providing for your vacation needs. Here are the types of information We gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on Our Web site or give Us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of Our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future vacations for you, improving Our Web site and communicating with you. Such information may include service and purchase information, User and billing information when you call or write to Our Customer Service and other volunteered information.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with Us. For example, like many Web sites, We use “cookies,” and We obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Web site. Such information may include login information, browsing history, preferences, and other personalization information. Cosmos currently does not honor browser requests not to be tracked.
- E-mail Communications: We may retain copies of Our e-mail correspondence, or if you have received and opened correspondence. We also compare Our customer lists in an effort to avoid duplicative marketing.
- Incidental Information: We may collect information incidental to your visit to the Web site or purchase of products or services. Such information may include when you have visited the Web site or when you registered as a User.
We use your Personal Information for the purposes of responding to and processing your requests for Our products and services:
- To record your travel preferences, to provide travel quotes, or make travel reservations on your behalf or to communicate with you about your travel plans;
- To process and track your transactions and to send information to affiliated travel agents and agencies via Our systems and software regarding Our products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, and collect and process product and services payments;
- To provide tips or guidance on how to use Our Web site, inform you of new features on Our Web site or provide other information that may be of interest to Users;
- To personalize the service We provide to you, tailor your experience at Our Web site to your interests and make more appropriate travel recommendations;
- To send you e-mails, e-newsletters, personalized offers via direct messaging or other communications about Our services, if you have subscribed to receive this information or you have not advised Us that you do not wish to receive such communications;
- To manage Our Web site, diagnose technical problems, improve the content and allocate the resources of Our systems so that your experience with Our Web site is as efficient as possible;
- To process and track your transactions and to send you information about Our products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you;
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or provide Our products or services;
- To audit compliance with Our policies and contractual obligations;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions; or for any other purpose to which you consent.
We do, at times, request credit card information, User ID, or national identification numbers to help plan and book vacations.
Information about Our customers is an important part of Our business, and We are not in the business of selling it to others. We will only share your Personal Information with Our authorized service providers that perform services or functions on Our behalf, as required by law, or as described below.
From time to time, We may Disclose Personal Information as follows:
- To those travel service providers with which you have or may make arrangements through Our Web site. For example, associated cruise lines, tour operators, wholesalers, travel agents and agencies, hotel or ground transport, attraction, and travel insurance companies. We provide them only with the Personal Information needed to assist you in choosing and completing your purchases, as well as the booking and reservation of travel-related products and services.
- To organizations that provide services for or on behalf of Us. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages and brochures, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These parties have access to the Personal Information needed to perform their functions.
- To protect Our Web site and Our rights under Our Travel Terms and Conditions and Legal Information; to protect Ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit Us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that We may sustain.
- Where the information is public.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to the cookie file of the web browser you are using to access our website so that we can remember who you are. We utilize “session” cookies to understand how visitors use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot personally identify visitors in this way, and session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off and close your browser. We also use “persistent” cookies to save your login information for future logins, store your Personal Information to more quickly and easily enable you to process transactions and to receive information from us about the services we offer on our web site in order to make your experience with us more convenient and personal. We, our affiliates and third parties may use these cookies and similar technologies for security purposes, and the delivery to you of products, services and advertising.
We may also collect information using web beacons and other similar technologies. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails. We may use web beacons to count visits, understand usage and advertising campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
However, you always have a choice with regard to cookies. You can modify your web browser preferences to allow you to accept or reject all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is set. However, if you choose to reject all cookies, you may be unable to use certain areas of the Website. Please consult your browser instructions for information on how to modify your choices about cookies. Finally, you may delete any existing cookies manually from the hard drive of your device.
We take the need to protect Personal Information seriously and we make commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that our security measures are able to completely prevent unauthorized third parties from obtaining and using your personal information for improper purposes. You must keep secret any user name or password which is registered in connection with your use of the Website. However, electronic communication may not be secure. Please be aware of this inherent risk when requesting information or sending Personal Information to us via this Website or other electronic communication (including email, fax, and voice mail). DREAMMAKERS MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE SECURITY OF YOUR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, OR THAT THIRD PARTIES WILL NOT GAIN UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR MONITOR YOUR COMPUTER OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS.